The company "Garighe Srls" with registered office in via Colombo n ° 6 CAP 87028 Praia a Mare (CS) ITALY, registered in the Business Register at n.03730370784 operator of the online store www.garighe.it, declares that all data personal data collected through the website www.garighe.it are processed in compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and that repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
La Garighe Srls respects the privacy of users and undertakes to protect their personal data. This privacy statement provides all the information useful to understand how we collect and use the personal data of users who visit our website (regardless of the place of origin). The data will be collected only where necessary and in compliance with current legislation.
§ 1 Categories of processed data, purpose and legal basis
La Garighe Srls collects personal data when:
a) register and manage an online account.
Legal basis - data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the person concerned and the provision of services for it (Article 6, paragraph 1, point b of the GDPR);
b) you place an order in the online shop.
Legal basis - Necessity to execute the sales contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, point b of the GDPR);
c) subscribe to the Newsletter, the subject of which is provided electronically.
Legal basis - Consent of the interested party to process their personal data, to provide the newsletter service (Article 6, paragraph 1, point b of the RGPD);
1. When registering for an account in the online shop, the customer offers the following personal data:
a) name and surname
b) delivery address:
c) postal code and city;
d) country (state);
e) house number;
f) e-mail address;
g) telephone number;
By registering an account in the online shop, the customer sets an individual password to access his account. This password can be changed later, under the conditions described in §6.
2. When placing an order in the online shop, the customer provides the following personal data:
a) e-mail address;
b) delivery address:
c) postal code and city;
d) country (state);
e) house number;
f) name and surname;
g) telephone number;
3. By using the Newsletter service, the customer only offers his email address.
4. While the customer visits the website www.garighe.it, the information that is collected and processed in particular is: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, type browser, access time and type of operating system.
5. Browsing data can be collected from customers, including links and cookies, related to the activities of the online shop www.garighe.it.
Furthermore, to improve the provision of services, other data may also be processed, such as: name, surname or data on the use of the services.
Legal basis - legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f of the GDPR)
6. The transfer of personal data to Garighe Srls is voluntary in relation to the provision of online shop services. When registering for an account, the customer is required to complete all personal information specified. When placing an order without having an account already registered, the customer may encounter difficulties.
§ 2 Access and processing time of personal data
1. Personal data is transmitted to the service providers of Garighe Srls, while the website www.garighe.it is accessed. The information is transmitted in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. The service providers are located in the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Personal data is processed when there is a consent from the customer and is valid until the termination of the contract and after a period of time after cancellation, in accordance with the law.
At the same time, the storage of personal data for statistics, research and service improvements is possible.
4. When purchasing a product in the online store, personal data may be transferred to courier services, depending on the customer's choice.
5. The navigation data is used to examine the use of the Site, products and services, analyze the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and competitions, customize the experience on the site and to examine (in anonymous and aggregate form) related statistics to the activities on the website, simplify its use within the same and better adapt it to the interests and choices of the user, speed up his future activities and experiences on the site, contact him about products and services that may interest him, if he has conferred your consent.
La Garighe Srls may use the personal data of users to suggest products or services that may interest them, offer them the opportunity to participate in competitions or promotions
6. When the customer is subscribed to the Newsletter, Garighe Srls sends commercial information on promotions and new products available to the customer's e-mail address or suggests products or services that may interest him, offer him the opportunity to participate in competitions or promotions .
7. When sending a request, Garighe Srls provides personal data to authorized state bodies, in particular the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, the President of the Competition Office and Consumer Protection or the President of the Electronic Communications Office.
1. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on their computer or mobile device, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The information collected by these files helps to make the shopping cart work correctly (to complete the order quickly and easily), to correctly customize the content of the ads, as well as the general functioning of the site.
2. La Garighe Srls uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the browser session has been closed or the computer has been closed, the stored information is automatically removed from the device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the customer's computer.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the device used by the customer and remain there until they are automatically deleted or expired. The persistent mechanism of cookies does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the customer's computer.
3. La Garighe srls uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- customer authentication in the online store and the guarantee of access (after authentication), which means that the customer is not required to enter his login and password on each page of the online store;
- analysis, research and, in particular, the creation of anonymous statistics to understand how customers use the store's website.
4. La Garighe Srls uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics (manager of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for online shoppers. The collection of data through cookies does not cause damage (viruses or other unwanted programs) to the customer's computer. However, customers have the option to limit or disable access to cookies on the computer. Using this option does not interrupt access or use of the site, with the exception of some features.
a) Internet Explorer browser;
b) Android browser;
c) Mozilla Firefox browser;
d) browser on Chrome;
7. La Garighe Srls can collect the IP address of the customers. An IP address is a number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet. In most cases, this changes every time an internet connection is made. The IP address is used by La Garighe Srls to determine the regions in which most of the views are made. The information collected is considered useful information for the management and improvement of the website www.garighe.it.
§ 4 Rights of the customer
1. Right of withdrawal. Legal basis: art. 7 p. 3 of the GDPR.
a) The Customer has the right to revoke any consent given to La Garighe Srls;
2. Right to object. Legal basis: art. 21 of the GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, par. 1, letters e) or f), if Garighe Slrs uses personal data in direct marketing;
b) If the customer's objection is justified and Garighe Srls will not have a different legal basis for processing personal data, customer data will be removed from the database.
3. Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten"). Legal basis: art. 17 GDPR
a) the customer has the right to request the removal of all or some personal data.
b) the customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data in the following cases:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the reasons for which they were requested;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your data;
- opposes the use of your data for marketing reasons;
- personal data are processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with the legal obligation under European Union legislation or the law of a Member State to which Garighe Srls belongs.
c) Following certain requests for the renunciation of personal data or the withdrawal of consent, Garighe Srls may retain some personal data only when the processing is necessary for the establishment, affirmation or defense of the requests and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. This applies in particular to personal data such as: name, surname, e-mail address. The data is stored to resolve complaints or complaints related to the online store www.garighe.it.
4. Right to restriction of data processing - Legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data. Waiting for the verification of a submitted application prevents the use of some functions or services whose use involves data processing. Therefore Garighe Srls will not send messages, including marketing messages to customers.
b) The Customer has the right to request a restriction on the use of personal data in the following cases:
- when the customer disputes the accuracy of personal data, Garighe Srls limits their use for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of the data (no more than 7 days);
- when the data processing is illegal and the customer opposes the cancellation of the data, requesting the limitation of their use;
- the operator no longer requests personal data but the customer requests them to support or defend a right.
5. Right of access to data - Legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
The customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the operator whether or not his personal data are being processed. In the affirmative, the customer has the right to:
a) access personal data;
b) have information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the storage period and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
c) request a copy of personal data.
6. Right to rectify data - Legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
7. Right to data transfer - Legal basis: art. 20 GDPR
The customer has the right to receive his personal data that he has provided before and then send it to another operator of his choice. The operator will send the customer's personal data as a CSV file.
8. When a situation similar to the aforementioned rights arises, Garighe Srls is required to satisfy the request and resolve it without delay (no later than one month after its receipt). In justified cases, it is possible to extend the term up to two months. La Garighe Srls within one month of receiving the request, will inform the customer of the extension of the term and of the reasons for the delay.
9. The customer can submit requests, questions or proposals to the operator, for the processing of personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in case of violation of his rights or other rights granted under the RGPD.
§ 5 Services adapted to the interests and preferences of the customer (profiling)
1. Profiling - any form of automatic processing of personal data. Profiling involves the use of personal data to evaluate some personal elements, in particular to analyze aspects such as: your economic situation, health, personal preferences, position and behavior.
2. Personal data of customers can be processed automatically, however, they do not cause legal effects and do not have a negative effect on the situation of customers.
3. Profiling of personal data by la Garighe Srls is based on the processing of customer data automatically and manually, using them to evaluate certain customer information, in particular to analyze or predict their personal preferences and interests.
§ 6 Managing the security of your account - Password
1. La Garighe Srls offers customers a secure connection for the transmission of personal data and the connection of the customer's account. La Garighe Srls uses the SSL encryption system (security of data transmitted over the Internet).
2. Access to the account on www.garighe.it is only possible after having entered the personal password. If the customer has lost his password, the online shop allows us to create a new password. The password is stored in the database in encrypted form to prevent reading. To create a new password, the customer will be asked to enter the e-mail address in the form available under the "remember password" link provided in the authentication form. The new password will be automatically sent to the email address provided during registration or saved in the last account modification.